Pentathlon GB has jurisdiction over modern pentathlon throughout Great Britain and Northern Ireland. This includes 9 regions in England as shown below.
Scotland has a governing body responsible for the governance, development and delivery of member services to members and participants resident in Scotland. It also has its own website.
Wales and Northern Ireland do not currently have their own committees and activities in Wales are currently supported by the West Midlands Region. Each Region is run by a team of volunteers who organise competitions and training sessions. Our regions are supported by a small team of part time development officers. The contact details, calendar, clubs and news for the regions can be found on the relevant regional page.
- North (Northumberland, Cumbria, Tyneside, Cleveland and Durham)
- North West (Lancashire, Greater Manchester, Merseyside, Cheshire)
- Yorkshire (West, North, South and East Yorkshire and North Lincolnshire)
- West Midlands (Herefordshire, Worcestershire, Warwickshire, Staffs and Shropshire)
- East Midlands (Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and Lincolnshire)
- East (Essex, Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridge, Northants, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire)
- South West (South West Region comprises Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, Somerset, Gloucestershire and Wiltshire)
- South (Hampshire, Isle of Wight, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire)
- South East (London, Kent, Surrey, East Sussex and West Sussex)